On January 28, we drove over to Providence in a snow storm to go see Jeff Dunham. The show was awesome. At the very end, he brought out Bubba J and the audience knew the jokes and said them along with Bubba J. It was hilarious.
Work is same as ever, sometimes good nights, sometimes not so good nights. I love my patients/residents though (well, most of them anyway).
We're in the process of refinancing our house so we had an appraisal done on Tuesday morning. Onyx was, of course, very happy to meet a new friend and was jumping all over the guy outside. Thankfully, the guy liked him and wasn't too bothered, although I had to grab Onyx by the collar and keep him under control. We ended up with an awesome estimate on our house and can move forward with our refinance.
My student loans are going to be due soon for repayment. UGH! There goes a bunch of our money for a good 7-10 years. At least I got 2 Bachelor's degrees out of it, right?
Last night, we were running some errands and Mark decided he wanted grilled chicken salad and garlic bread for dinner. I figured, since I'm working tonight and it's Mark's birthday today, I'll make him a nice dinner. Since we were food shopping anyway, we got all the necessary ingredients and came home and made it. We grilled the chicken covered in spices and flour on the George Foreman and the salad ended up really good. We even had enough left over for lunch for Mark today and dinner for me.
Well, I'm off to get ready for work.
Happy birthday to my wonderful husband! I hope we celebrate many many many more together.

No comments:
Post a Comment