Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Intro into the Blogging World

Well, everyone else is doing it so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and start a blog.  This is going to be a little collection of some random thoughts, events, and some yummy food.  Hopefully, I'll be able to update fairly frequently.  Now, a little about myself...
I'm a 23 year old that bought a house with my now husband in September 2008, got married May 16, 2009, (6 days after graduating nursing school), passed my RN license exam on July 23, 2009, (the 17th anniversary of my family coming to the US from Belarus, which was part of the former Soviet Union), and started working as a charge nurse and treatment nurse at a 103-bed nursing and rehab facility in mid-October.  We are currently working to renovate our house and make it a little more organized.  My husband Mark and I have a 90 pound 2 year old Alaskan Malamute named Onyx, a 2 year old male rabbit named Monkey, a 2 year old female rabbit named Nunu, 6 fish (Bloop Bloop, Sunshine, Valentino, Sucky Sucky, Chilly Willy, and Sunny), and occasionally kittysit Mark's parents' cat lovingly named Fitey Bitey.  Hence, the blog title - Married with Zoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment