Well, it's pizza night tonight because, well, Mark came over to me and said I feel like pizza tonight. The breadmaker we got on Black Friday is awesome so we make our dough in it. It's sort of like that infomercial for the roaster thing where they keep yelling "set it and forget it" (until it beeps that it's done anyway). As luck would have it, we realized when the dough was done that we didn't have any tomato sauce of any sort so being the crazy wonderful wifey that I am, I went out to Stop and Shop and got some, along with some more mushrooms and some pepperoni. Anyway, the pizza came out very tasty. We made 1 that was just mushroom and cheese and 1 that was mushroom, pepperoni, and cheese. This is the mushroom, peperoni, and cheese one.
Going along with the breadmaker theme, our breadmaker came with a few recipes so I'm hoping to try one of the sweetbread ones tonight called Special Winter Bread. We'll see how it turns out. Stay tuned.
Update: Turned out pretty good.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment